1. REPUTATION. When working with an inventory liquidator it is important to deal with a reputable closeout buyer who knows how to liquidate inventory and deal with asset disposal and slow moving inventory. Merchandise USA has been a respected closeout and overstock buyer since 1984 and we can help you figure out where to get rid of inventory. We are financially capable of handling almost any size deal, and we make immediate closeout buying decisions to help you when you need to sell old inventory. So if you want to sell obsolete or excess inventory contact us today. We are more than happy to provide you with references, information on how the liquidation process works, what you can expect from a wholesale liquidator, and what price parameters you may get for your surplus inventory. Whether you are closing your business or shutting down your warehouse to focus on different products we can help. We also buy Amazon FBA removal orders and surplus stock that must be removed quickly from Amazon due to excessive long term storage fees. We have been a top liquidator in the United States for more than 35 years.
2. CREDIT. When you are having a liquidation sale we will never ask you for extended payment terms. Our policy from the beginning has been simple and fair. As soon as your shipment is received and checked into our warehouse, we pay in full. All we ask is that you give us the opportunity to confirm your counts are accurate. We are a well established surplus liquidator and we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Merchandise USA has never had a vendor who didn't get paid. We are one of the oldest wholesale liquidators in the industry and take our vendor relationships very seriously. When you need to sell inventory, you can turn to us for an inventory management solution. Whether you are dealing with a bankruptcy, winding up of a company, online liquidation auction, disposing of obsolete products, moving warehouses, downsizing your warehouse, or simply getting rid of inventory - we can help you reach your goals.
3. PERFORMANCE. It's one thing to say that we are great at what we do. It's another thing to prove it. Merchandise USA is all about buying closeouts and overstocks. It isn't a part of our company, or one of our divisions, or something new we are trying. It is everything we do and we give it 100% of our efforts everyday. We are wholesale liquidators who can value your excess inventory and then buy your closeouts, pickup your merchandise quickly and pay you immediately. We prove ourselves everyday, again and again. We buy overstock rugs, overstock furniture, bankrupt stock, obsolete stock, and discontinued products. Where can you sell any kind of closeout inventory? Right here. Where can you sell excess merchandise? Right here. Even if you are selling all your inventory and getting out of business we can be of assistance. We often buy from companies asking "How can I liquidate all of my inventory?"
4. INTEGRITY. Lets face it, we are doing business in a challenging and often difficult to understand business environment. Things we used to know don't work anymore, and some of our best customers now pay slowly or, even worse, they may be shutting down and going out of business. But Merchandise USA has been a steady and reliable surplus buyer in the wholesale closeout industry for more than 35 years. Our ups and downs, and our occasional slower than anticipated sales periods are exactly that. They are ours. Which means you will always be paid quickly and on time, just as we promised. If you have inventory liquidation and you want to be paid quickly, don't look any further. Do you know how to get rid of your closeouts to a buyer who will step up, buy large quantities of merchandise, and pickup quickly and pay immediately? Call us today at (888) 757-0060 and let us guide you through the closeout process of selling overstock and discontinued product lines. We are closeout buyers ready to buy excess inventory.
5. LONGEVITY. If you want to partner with one of the oldest and most reliable wholesale closeout companies in the industry, contact us today. We have been through many business cycles and are experienced buyers of excess and discontinued inventory. Merchandise USA deals in closeouts of all retail consumer categories including closeout toys, sporting goods, housewares, giftware, handbags, stationery, crafts and much more. Whether you are dealing with overstock inventory, pallets of merchandise for sale, surplus inventory, company reorganization, bankruptcy or just slow moving products, Merchandise USA can help you remove obsolete inventory from your warehouse. We respond quickly to all offers, and we are always interested in working with new vendors and establishing solid relationships where we can help you liquidate inventory and sell overstock merchandise. You can rely on us to guide you through the closeout process and liquidating old inventory. We will help you navigate how to sell closeouts and where to get rid of excess merchandise right here on our closeout website.
Thanks to our excellent customer and vendor relationships, in 2022 we will celebrate our 38th year in business. Finding the best closeout partner can be a challenge and we pride ourselves on going out of our way to help you with all your liquidation needs. So whether you need to remove excess from Amazon FBA or you are closing a 3PL warehouse, we may be the perfect solution for your problem.
Knowing when and how to liquidate inventory is a challenging issue. For many companies, it is obviously time to liquidate if the operation is going out of business or if sales are quickly decreasing. When sales decrease to the point the company is no longer profitable, there may not be any choice. Wholesale distributors may need to turn to inventory liquidators to create cash flow or buy up excess inventory that is no longer selling. If you find yourself in this situation it may be time to sell surplus inventory to a closeout broker or closeout buyer. If you want to liquidate merchandise and sell excess inventory you will need to evaluate how much inventory you have in stock, and begin offering it to closeout buyers and excess inventory buyers.
When we buy wholesale items and closeouts we try to process, pickup and pay as quickly as possible. Depending on how many liquidation pallets or truckloads there are, it shouldn't take too long for the entire process to be completed. Inventory liquidators are accustomed to dealing with a large variety of different products including closeout pet supplies, discount sporting goods, closeout housewares, wholesale craft supplies, bulk merchandise by the pallet, and all other kinds of merchandise for resale. The process likely remains the same regardless of the products. You can sell excess inventory right here on our closeout website by submitting all your information online. We will review with our closeout buyers and quickly determine if we can buy closeouts you have available.
Many similar terms are often used when it comes to describing excess inventory. Although the words are different, for the most part they all have the same meaning. But the closeout process in general is the idea of selling off excess merchandise that is not moving. It may be wholesale pet products, surplus housewares, wholesale toy distributor, bulk merchandise for sale, bulk pallets for sale, bulk buys online, kids toys wholesale, bulk items for sale, or closeout craft supplies. At the end of the day the terms are all interchangeable and mean the same thing: closeout buyers, surplus buyers, sell excess inventory, sell surplus inventory, sell obsolete inventory, buy excess inventory, sell closeouts, liquidate inventory, sell surplus inventory. These all mean the same thing.
Merchandise USA is a wholesale liquidator specializing in closeouts and overstocks. We are closeout buyers ready to buy excess inventory for cash.